The Mental Wellness Summit (2015) & The Mental Wellness Summit 2 (2017)
The Mental Wellness Summit (2015)
We’re including all 33 talks from the original Mental Wellness Summit hosted by Dr. John Dempster and Ross McKenzie — an educational and empowering experience that explores better ways to approach and treat mental health from a root cause perspective.
You’ll receive access to presentations about today’s powerful treatment options, and go beyond psychiatry and pills to explore the best options for achieving mental wellness, and learn:
- How to create health by changing your mindset
- 6 stages of disease
- The art of stopping time
- Strategies to thrive as a busy (or expecting) parent
- Dangers of benzodiazepines (& benefits of GABA)
- Secrets to creating more happiness
- Power of improvisation, laughter & positive thinking
- And more!
The Mental Wellness Summit 2 (2017)
We’re also including all 32 talks from The Mental Wellness Summit 2 (2017) hosted by Dr. John Dempster, Ross McKenzie and Jonas Koffler, bringing you a new wealth of advice and expertise to help you further your journey toward mental wellness.
Receive access to interviews with health experts who break free from the science and teach you surprising truths driving some of the leading practitioners, healers and most important critics of our mental health care system today. These health experts cover the vital role of functional, integrative medicine and somatic practice as a root-cause solution framework.
You’ll learn about:
- The perils of big pharma
- Methylation, genomics & mood disorders
- The healing power of meditation
- Drug interactions and contraindications
- Nutrition & detox for everyday wellness
- Vibrational medicine
- Managing money & your mental health
- And so much more!